Our service is entirely supported by donations. With your support we can help you now and in the future.
You can donate via PayPal here
Or you may prefer to make your gift in one of the following ways:
- As a one-off gift to 'The Mary How Trust For Cancer Prevention' Sort Code: 20-42-58, Account Number: 33526119.
- As a regular monthly gift by Standing Order to Sort Code: 20-42-58, Account Number: 53517691. If you'd prefer, please send us a Standing Order form and we'll arrange it for you.
- Our screening rooms are open 8.30am-5pm Mon-Fri .
- We will not keep your credit card details, and we will send you the card receipt.
- Our phone number is: 01798-877640
- Please send your cheque to: The Mary How Trust, Pulborough Primary Care Centre, Spiro Close, Pulborough, RH20 1FG.
- Celebrate while supporting health screenings for your community. You can set up a personalised fundraising page in a couple of steps, and invite family and friends to join you in celebrating health and happiness.
- We will add your loved one's name and your personal message to your gift. If you wish to invite your friends and family to join you in honouring your loved one, you can create a 'Someone Special' fundraising page.
- You will help us offer a lifeline to future generations. Learn more.
THANK YOU! We're truly grateful for every gift we receive. Together, we can give families a brighter future. Thank you for caring.
Gift Aid - Boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate
If you are a UK taxpayer the Mary How Trust can claim an extra 25p from the Inland Revenue for every £1 you donate! Please tell us if you qualify for Gift Aid when you make your donation. It's a wonderful boost, making your gifts go even further. Thank you!
- NB: If you pay less UK Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on ALL your donations in that tax year, it is your responsibility to pay the difference.
- Please notify us if:
- you wish to cancel your Gift Aid declaration
- you change your name/address
- you no longer pay sufficient Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax
We will hold and process your information in accordance with HMRC requirements.
Support us when you shop at Amazon! Choose us as your charity here & they'll donate 0.5% of the net purchase price to us. Just remember to use http://smile.amazon.co.uk to make your order eligible. Thank you!